OFFICIAL RULES TO KOGUCHI POWER GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE A CONTESTANT'S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF AND ARE LOCATED IN THE 48 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA DURING THE ENTIRE CONTEST PERIOD, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER AND HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE.
VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Koguchi Power 240SX GIVEAWAY Contest ("Contest") is sponsored by Savage Impression, LLC, 1125 Bailey Hill Rd. Eugene, OR, 97402 ("Sponsor")
- REGISTRATION PERIOD AND CONTEST PERIOD: The Contest "Registration Period" begins on Monday, January 1, 2018 at 12:01 AM Pacific Time ("PST") and ends at 12PM PST on Sunday, March 25, 2018. The "Contest Period" begins and ends when there is only one (1) Contestant, defined in Section 2 below, left or when the Sponsor declares a "Deadlock" as described in Section 4 and the potential Grand Prize Winner, as defined in Section 4, is selected ("Contest Period"). The Sponsor's computer shall be the official Contest Period clock. A Contestant, defined in Section 2, must register for the Contest during the Registration Period or he/she will not be eligible to participate in the Contest. Individuals will have the ability to sign up for reminders and to practice the Game but they will not be able to register until the start of the Registration Period.
ELIGIBILITY: A "Contestant" must be a legal resident of and located in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia in during the entire duration of the Contest, be at least eighteen (18) years of age at the time of entry, and have a valid driver's license. Officers, directors, agents, sales representatives, distributors, and employees of Sponsor, Administrator, R/GA (and the household members and immediate family members, e.g., children, spouse, siblings, parents and the "steps" of each of the aforementioned), their parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their advertising, promotion and web design agencies ("Contest Entities"), and other individuals/entities associated with this Contest are not eligible to enter or win. The Contest is void in Puerto Rico, outside the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where otherwise prohibited or restricted by law.
The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and/or regulations and every action taken by a Contestant in the Contest must comply with these laws and regulations. Participation in the Contest constitutes Contestant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Contestants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. Winning the Grand Prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. If it is discovered that a Contestant has registered, attempted to register or otherwise entered the Contest more than once using multiple e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or multiple identities, all of the Contestant's entries will be declared null and void and any prize a Contestant might have been entitled to receive will not be awarded.
HOW TO ENTER: A Contestant must have a smartphone with a touchscreen interface, Internet access, an operating system capable of running downloaded applications (the "Smartphone") that can connect to the internet to participate in this Contest. A Contestant may only participate on a Smartphone. The Contestant must allow his/her Smartphone browser to enable cookies so he/she can register for the Contest and then return to the Contest Page after registration. Message and data rates may apply to which Contestant is solely responsible. Contestants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Contestants should review their mobile device's capabilities for specific app instructions.
During the Registration Period only, using only his/her Smartphone, Contestant must logon to the Website, LastFanStanding.mbusa.com (the "Website"), during the Registration Period. The Contestant may register on the Website by providing his/her complete first and last name, valid e-mail address, telephone number, agreement to receiving marketing e-mails and other communications from Sponsor, and agreement to these Official Rules. Contestant may unsubscribe or opt-out of the receipt of marketing e-mails or other communications from Sponsor at any time. If the Contestant has a Facebook account, the Contestant may register using his/her Facebook account and agreeing to these Official Rules. If the Contestant enters via Facebook and the Sponsor is unable to obtain his/her e-mail and telephone number from his/her Facebook account, the Sponsor will require the Contestant to provide this information in order to complete registration. If the Contestant elects to register for the Contest via Facebook, the Contestant must agree that the Sponsor may capture his/her Facebook account information.
Once a Contestant has completed the registration, he/she will have the opportunity to invite other people to participate in the Contest by posting to his/her own Twitter account ("Shared Post"). By making a Shared Post, the Contestant will receive a "Timeout" as defined in Section 4. A Contestant may not receive more than one (1) Timeout. In order to share the Contest on Twitter, a Contestant must have a Twitter account.
After the Contestant has successfully completed registration for the Contest, he/she will be taken to the "Contest Page" where he/she can play a demo game and wait for the Contest Game to start. If the Contestant leaves the Contest Page prior to the start of the Contest Period and his/her Smartphone is enabled to received cookies, he/she may be able to re-enter the Contest Page prior to the start of the Contest Period without going through the registration page. In addition, each Contestant will receive an e-mail from the Sponsor to the e-mail account he/she provided at registration. This e-mail will contain a unique URL. If the Contestant leaves the Contest Page, he/she may be able to enter the Contest Page prior to the start of the Contest Period by logging on through the unique URL.
If the Contestant leaves the Contest Page and does not return prior to the start of the Contest Period, he/she not be able to access the Contest Page and will be eliminated the from the Contest.
THE CONTEST GAME: During the "Contest Game," a Contestant must at all times keep his/her finger on the Mercedes-AMG C 43 Coupe (the "Vehicle") as it moves across the screen on his/her Smartphone, except during a Timeout. On the Contest Page, there will be an approximately five (5) minute countdown to the start of the Contest Game. When the Contest Game starts, the Smartphone must be connected to the Contest Page and the Contestant's finger must be on the Vehicle on his/her Smartphone or the Contestant will be disqualified. Except during a Timeout, if at any time for any reason whatsoever, the Contestant's finger is not on the Vehicle, the Contestant will be eliminated. If at any time, the Smartphone is not connected to the Contest Page, the Contestant will be eliminated. If at any time, the Contestant uses another person's finger to keep touch with the Vehicle or uses any device to mimic the Contestant's finger being in touch with the screen, the Contestant will be disqualified.
As the Contest Game progresses, the Vehicle's position on screen will change, there will be other distractions and overall the Contest Game will become increasingly difficult. In addition, if a Contestant's Smartphone loses power, loses connection to the Contest Page for any reason or, except during the Timeout, the Contestant is unable to keep his/her finger on a Vehicle as it moves across the Page, then in the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, the Contestant will be eliminated. The last Contestant whose finger is on the Vehicle and who has not lost contact with the Contest Page will be deemed to be the potential winner, unless there is a Deadlock as described below.
If the Contestant has correctly made a Shared Post, the Contestant may earn one (1) break of up to five (5) minutes (a "Timeout"). During the Timeout, the Contestant may take his/her finger off of the Vehicle. As soon as he/she takes her finger off of the Vehicle, a clock will start running. The Contestant will have up to five (5) minutes to put his/her finger back on the Vehicle. If the Contest does not put his/her finger on the Vehicle before the end of the five (5) minute period, he/she will be eliminated. Also, if at any time during the Timeout, the Smartphone loses its connection to the Contest Page, the Contestant will be eliminated. The Timeout will last the entire five (5) minutes. At the end of the Timeout, the Contestant must place his/her finger on the Vehicle. If the Contestant's Smartphone is connected to the Contest Page and all other Contestants have been eliminated during the Contestant's Timeout, the Contestant will be deemed to be the winner. There can only one (1) Timeout and once that Timeout is used, there will be no additional Timeouts.
Note that if a Contestant for any reason loses contact with the Contest Page (e.g., his/her Smartphone loses power, there is a loss of internet connection for any reason), then he/she will be eliminated. Also, if the Contestant removes his/her finger from the Vehicle and he/she does not have a Timeout available, the Contestant will be eliminated. The Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will determine if a Contestant has been eliminated. The Sponsor's decisions will be final and binding on all parties. Once a Contestant is eliminated, he/she will not under any circumstance be able to re-enter the Contest regardless of the reason for the disqualification.
The Contest Period must last at least twenty (20) minutes. If, for any reason, the Contest Period does not last at least twenty (20) minutes, then the Sponsor may, at its sole discretion, re-start the Contest.
At any time during the Contest Period, if the Sponsor believes, in its sole discretion, that the Contest Game has gone on for a long period and the increasing difficulty of the Contest Game will not reasonably result in any further Contestants being eliminated, then the Sponsor may declare a "Deadlock." Upon the declaration of a Deadlock, the Sponsor will determine the potential Grand Prize Winner in a random draw from all of the Contestants who have not been eliminated from the Contest Game.
There will be only one (1) prize awarded in this Contest, the Grand Prize, as described in Section 6, and there will be only (1) Grand Prize Winner. No other prizes will be awarded.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Contestant found or suspected of tampering with the operation of this Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, to be acting in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Challenge.
HEALTH RELEASE AND MISSED TELEPHONE CALLS/TEXTS/EMAIL MESSAGES. Virtually touching a Vehicle on a Smartphone computer for a long period of time may be an inherently dangerous activity. Contestant represents and warrants that he/she is in good health and has the ability to participate in this Contest without any risk to his/her health. If the Contestant is unable to make this statement, then he/she should not participate in this Contest. All Contestants expressly and voluntarily assume the risk of any and all injury and damage that may result from participation in this Contest. Contestants understand that such risks include, but are not limited to possible serious bodily injury, partial or total disability, paralysis, death or other injuries or damages. Selection of participation in this Contest and the risks of loss, damage or injury shall at all times remain with and be borne by each Contestant. Contestant acknowledges and agrees that the Contest Entities have no responsibility whatsoever for injuries, losses, or damages of any kind that result from entrance into the Contest. In addition, a Contestant must not drive a vehicle or participate in any activity which his/her safety could be compromised while participating in the Contest.
Furthermore, the Contestant understands that while participating in the Contest, he/she may not be able to answer telephone calls, read and reply to texts or e-mails on his/her Smartphone. All Contestants hereby expressly and voluntarily assume the risk that may result from missing any telephone call, text or e-mail.
GRAND PRIZE (1): The confirmed winner will receive the value of a 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 Coupe with a manufacturer's suggested retail price ("MSRP") of $63,140 to purchase a Mercedes-Benz vehicle along with thirty percent of the vehicle's MSRP in cash, not to exceed $19,842 (the "Cash Element"), to help pay for all taxes and expenses which are the confirmed winner's responsibility as set forth below (collectively, "Grand Prize"). The Sponsor will contact the confirmed Grand Prize winner and put him/her in touch with a Mercedes-Benz dealer. The confirmed Grand Prize winner may select to receive the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 Coupe, a Mercedes-Benz vehicle of lesser or greater value. If he/she elects to receive a Mercedes-Benz vehicle of lesser value, then the difference between that vehicle's MSRP and the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 Coupe's will not be paid to the Grand Prize winner. Also, the Cash Element will only be thirty percent (30%) of the lesser priced vehicle's MSRP. If the confirmed Grand Prize winner selects a Mercedes-Benz vehicle of greater value than the 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 43 Coupe, he/she will be required to pay any amounts in exceed of the $63,140 and will only receive $19,842 as the Cash Element. The confirmed Grand Prize winner may only receive a Mercedes-Benz vehicle. He/she will not receive the cash equivalent of the Mercedes-Benz vehicle and will not receive cash other than the Cash Element.
The actual Grand Prize features/options will be determined by Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion. Grand Prize is awarded in "As-Is" and "Where-IS' condition, subject to any express limited warranty provided by Mercedes-Benz. Any vehicle upgrades, aftermarket additions, options or other elements beyond the model details provided in these Official Rules will not be available to the winner, in Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The Grand Prize vehicle will be delivered to winner through an authorized Mercedes-Benz dealership close to the winner's residence, selected by Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion. No other delivery option will be available. Subject to availability, vehicle will be delivered approximately 120 days from final verification of winner's eligibility (as further described below in Section 6). The Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for taking delivery. If the winner refuses delivery, the Grand Prize may be forfeited, at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. The Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes and expenses, including but not limited to: sales tax, luxury tax, destination charges, registration, title and license fees, insurance, and all other costs incurred in claiming, registering or using the vehicle. The Grand Prize Winner must present his/her valid U.S. driver's license and provide satisfactory proof of liability insurance prior to Grand Prize delivery. Grand Prize details and availability are subject to change. In the event the particular vehicle cannot be supplied for any reason, a similar vehicle of comparable value may be substituted at Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Grand Prize is non-transferable, and no cash substitutions permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion.
General Grand Prize Conditions: In no event will more than one (1) Grand Prize be awarded. If, for any reason, more than one (1) Grand Prize notification is sent (or more claims are received), Sponsor reserves the right to award the Grand Prize in a random drawing from among all Grand Prize claims received. The right to receive the Grand Prize is non-assignable, non-transferable and no Grand Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a Grand Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Grand Prize or force majeure. No substitutions, cash equivalents or transfers of the Grand Prize permitted by the Grand Prize Winner. Neither Sponsor, Administrator, nor any Sweepstakes Entities shall be responsible for any inability of the winner to accept or use any portion of the Grand Prize for any reason. Federal, state and local taxes are solely the responsibility of the winner. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely the winner's responsibility.
- HOW TO CLAIM THE GRAND PRIZE, AFFIDAVIT AND RELEASE: The potential Grand Prize Winner is subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. After the conclusion of the Game Period, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified via telephone or e-mail at the respective telephone number or e-mail address provided at time of Entry (the "Notification"). The potential winner will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited), authorization for a background check, and any other requested documents within two (2) business days from the date of attempted Notification or the Grand Prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion as further described below. The Grand Prize Winner hereby consents to and understand that he/she will be subject to a background check before the Grand Prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Grand Prize Winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole and absolute discretion that awarding the Grand Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor.
If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, if a potential winner declines to accept the Grand Prize, if Sponsor or Administrator is unable to contact a potential winner via telephone or e-mail address at the telephone number and/or e-mail address provided by the potential winner at time of Entry, if a potential winner fails to complete and return all documents within the time period specified, or if the Notification is returned undeliverable, the Grand Prize will be forfeited, and in the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If there is not a Deadlock, the alternative winner will be the last person eliminated from the Contest. If there is a Deadlock, then there will be a random draw to determine the potential winner from the Contestants in the Deadlock.
THE WINNER WILL BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE GRAND PRIZE AND THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER MUST SUBMIT HIS/HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Contest, Contestants agree that the Contest Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents ("Released Parties") are not responsible for:
- lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail notifications, or telephone calls, or postal mail;
- any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability;
- arbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/Internet/Website/UseNet accessibility, availability or traffic congestion;
- any interruption, disadvantage or loss in the Contest due to any connectivity issues including bandwidth, WiFi or cellular signal strength/speed/range, data outages, data buffering, etc.;
- disadvantages or losses in the Contest due to mobile device operability issues such as low battery, screen timing-out, accidental button-presses, screen orientation issues, touchscreen malfunctions/inaccuracies, etc.;
- disadvantages or losses in the Contest due to software or internet browsers issues like rendering inaccuracies, compatibility discrepancies, VPN or network security -related blockages, etc.;
- interruptions, loss or disadvantages in the Contest due to device interruptions such as incoming calls, texts, messages, system/software updates, notifications or any kind, etc.;
- any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error;
- the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information;
- any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Contest;
- any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to Contestants or to any person's Smartphone related to or resulting from participating in the Contest; and
- entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules.
Further, the Contest Entities are not responsible for any undelivered telephone calls, messages or e-mails, including without limitation, e-mails that are not received because of a Contestant's privacy or spam filter settings that may divert any winner notification or other Contest related e-mail to a spam or junk folder.
By entering the Contest, each Contestant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including Entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Contest; and (iv) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Contest, including, but not limited to, any Contest-related activity or element thereof, and the Contestant's entries, participation or inability to participate in the Contest; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by Contestant.
If, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as planned, or the integrity and or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by any event beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to restart, abbreviate, cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest and/or proceed with the Contest, including the selection of winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension without any further obligation provided a sufficient number of eligible entries are received. If Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion, elects to alter this Contest as a result of a force majeure event, a notice will be posted at the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything regarding this Contest, including the Grand Prize, is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- DISPUTES: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN THE COUNTY OF OAKLAND, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF ("AAA RULES"). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
- NOT AN OFFER OR CONTRACT OF EMPLOYMENT: Under no circumstances shall the participation in this Contest, the awarding of the Grand Prize, or anything in these Official Rules be construed as an offer or contract of employment with Sponsor and/or Administrator.
- PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor's designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Contest for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- GENERAL: This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. Any attempted form of participation in this Contest other than as described herein is void and will result in disqualification, and if such person is selected as a potential winner, revocation of his/her prize. If it is discovered or suspected that a person has registered, entered or attempted to register or receive entries using multiple e-mail addresses, identities, IP addresses, or use of proxy servers or like methods, all of that person's entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive and such prize may be forfeited at the Sponsor's sole and absolute discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any individual found, in its sole and absolute opinion, to be tampering with the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of the Contest. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third-party or like methods to participate, or to assist in participation, in the Contest will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. CAUTION AND WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Entry will be declared made by the primary account holder of the e-mail account used to enter the Contest. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the primary account holder. The "primary account holder" is the natural person listed as the primary owner of the e-mail address by an e-mail service provided. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or any prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Contest details contained in these Official Rules and the Contest details contained in any Contest promotional materials (including, but not limited to, point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Contest as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- WINNER LIST: For the Grand Prize Winner's name, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winner List, - The Last Fan Contest, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than April 16, 2018.
SPONSOR: Savage Impression, LLC, 1125 Bailey Hill Rd. Eugene, OR, 97402
Copyright 20014-2018 Savage Impression, LLC All rights reserved.